Here are important things to know regarding PCSD school registration.
- 4K parent information meetings are 9 a.m., 1 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. Aug. 8 at PHS.
- Please bring proof of age, proof of residence and immunization records.
- For info, go to: www.pulaskischools.org/registration
- All students, including 4K, must complete annual on-line registration.
- If you complete on-line registration, walk-in registration is not needed.
- Walk-in registration will also be picture day for PHS and PCMS students. It is important your child gets his/her photo taken on this day so student photo ID cards will be available on the first day of school. New this year: picture purchases will be online, a security code for your student(s) pictures will be emailed to you.
- Students new to the district must complete online enrollment before completing online registration.
- Exhibits from area businesses will be set up in the PHS Commons during walk-in registration hours.
- Online registration opens at 6 a.m. Aug. 1 and closes midnight Sept. 7. For more information, go to: www.pulaskischools.org/registration.
- Walk-in registration is 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 8 at Pulaski High School, 1040 S. St. Augustine St.